The arrival of chilly evenings is the perfect excuse to gather a few friends for a festive autumn get together. And while pumpkin spice lattes might be the morning obsession of millions, why not try this grown-up version for a fall soiree?
This indulgent cocktail is spin on the everyone’s fave fall dessert favorite, pumpkin pie!
Ingredients (makes 6):
- Graham cracker crumbs and honey for rimming glasses
- 2 cups Milk
- 12 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 9 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 6 oz Creme de cacao
- Pinch pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon or nutmeg)
1. Place graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat rim of martini glass with honey and dip into graham cracker crumbs to garnish.
2. Combine milk and pumpkin puree in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine.
3. Pour in vodka and creme de cacao and add ice. Shake well and strain into glass.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Add some DIY “mumkins” to complete the cocktail party tablescape!